The Lost Booker Shortlist

Just a quick post to say that the Lost Booker shortlist has just been announced. I'm excited to see that the book I'm voting for has made it to the list, The Driver's Seat by Muriel Spark. You can see my review here.

Here's the shortlist:


The Birds on the Trees by Nina Bawden
Troubles by J.G. Farrell
The Bay of Noon by Shirley Hazzard
Fire from Heaven by Mary Renault
The Driver's Seat by Muriel Spark
The Vivisector by Patrick White

I'm off to the bookstore to find some of the books above. If you'd like to vote for the prize, go here. 

Comments

  1. I'm really excited about lots of these. Only managed to get my hands on Mary Renault so far, but have all the others on order and am planning on working my way through them alphabetically.

    Come and join our online lost booker reading club - thelostbooker.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting collection - I shall have to get reading!

    Thanks for sharing

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to be reading a Hazzard book soon so it was interesting to see her there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts