Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

I'm joining the Book Blogger Hop this week. Every Friday Jennifer of Crazy For Books hosts The Book Blogger Hop which is a great chance to find some new blogs and gain some readers for your own blog.

This week Jennifer asks who is the best author we've discovered so far this year. Mine has to be Junot Diaz, the Pulitzer Prize winning author of The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao. I've just finished it and I think Diaz is such a cool writer. I'm reviewing his book next week so stay tuned. If you've come to my blog via the Hop please leave a comment so I can return the visit. 

Comments

  1. Hi there! Visiting via the hop and following - I really like your blog.

    I see you reviewed Rebecca a few months ago; I read that last year and really liked it. I haven't yet read any other of Du Maurier's works.

    Happy reading and hopping!

    Shannon at http://thespacebard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this book for free recently and I was so excited about it. I only hear wonderful things about it and can't wait to read it! I'll look forward to your review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I'm hopping by from the Book Hop!

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Reading!

    -Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Oscar Wao -- great book.

    I'm hopping by from Rose City Reader. It looks like we enjoy the same kinds of books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to see what is new. I'm a follower.

    My blog: http://www.primoreads.com/

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by on the blog hop. I've been a follower for some time, but it's good to have a reason to stop by and chat;) You have great literary taste (that means we like the same books!). Brief Wondrous Life has been on my list for some time--I look forward to your review. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loved that book. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by. New follower. I also loved Looking for Alaska. Looking forward to reading your future reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts