Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another Persephone Surprise



Receiving a Persephone book is always a joy but imagine my surprise when I received my second one this week from my Virago Secret Santa, the lovely Danielle (noodlejet) from  Leaning Towards the Sun. I was surprised to receive a Persephone and one that's been on my wishlist for ages, the Making of a Marchioness by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Danielle also included a super cute penguin bookmark!




Isn't this such a lovely cover? Thank you so much Danielle! It's such a wonderful choice. And thanks again to Christina and Laura at Library Thing for hosting this wonderful gift exchange. Merry Christmas to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it made it to you safely and I had no idea it was on your wishlist, that's great! I do hope you enjoy it and have a wonderfuly Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails