Another Persephone Surprise



Receiving a Persephone book is always a joy but imagine my surprise when I received my second one this week from my Virago Secret Santa, the lovely Danielle (noodlejet) from  Leaning Towards the Sun. I was surprised to receive a Persephone and one that's been on my wishlist for ages, the Making of a Marchioness by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Danielle also included a super cute penguin bookmark!




Isn't this such a lovely cover? Thank you so much Danielle! It's such a wonderful choice. And thanks again to Christina and Laura at Library Thing for hosting this wonderful gift exchange. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad it made it to you safely and I had no idea it was on your wishlist, that's great! I do hope you enjoy it and have a wonderfuly Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts